Top 3 "Walling" Poses



While scanning through my collection of photos in my external hard drive I've noticed that I've been consistently doing some poses. Being creative and being crazy enough to be judged as narcissistic, I've realized that it would be fun to blog about achieving that perfect "Walling" pose.
But before anything else, please be advised that an overload of selfies is coming your way.
1.Red Carpet Walling Pose
As inspired by red carpet walks during Hollywood's gathering of stars,events these days would have this certain gimmick of having a wall backdrop to welcome guests.  
When caught in these kind of situations, it is always advisable to look natural and use anything in your body as your props.
Say for instance, in the photos shown below, I am holding my purse that as if I am carrying it gracefully while walking.


2.Look away Walling Pose
I don't have any information on how this pose was developed.Yet,I believed that this pose have been widely used by anyone. 
Likely, not looking directly to the lenses of the camera can give you a more dramatic and/or more natural feel in your photos.


3.Beauty Pageant Pose
Perhaps, if you're feeling extra fabulous with your OOTD or would just like to bring out that inner confidence inside you. 
Why not strike a beauty pageant contestant's pose for a second and be #ConfidentlyBeautiful in front of that camera.

 

By the way, if you're really struggling to achieve that perfect walling photo then I advise you to start looking for friends that know a lot of tricks about photography. Shout out to @nikkidedios @alicemate and @rejjsibayan for making me look thinner on the photos above.  
Do you have any favorite poses? Share your poses at the comments below.



Comments