Pan de Donuts by Pan de Manila





Since I was in my high school,that was like more than 10 years ago,my Mom would always drop by at any Pan de Manila branch we passed by to buy our favorite soft and hot pandesal. I can still remember that a big pandesal only costs 3 pesos back then and now I believe the price of this yummy buns already doubled. Primarily because of the cost of ingredients.
Recently, I happened to notice some doughnuts were included in selected Pan de Manila branches. Since, I have some sweet tooth and a love for breads  I decided to dig in with these tempting doughnuts.
So I tried the Green Tea Almond, at first glance it looks like a mere doughnut with matcha flavored cream spread topped with lots of crunchy almonds but when I had my first bite I realized the bread is the all-time-fave pandesal of Pan de Manila. I was flabbergasted and at the same time blown-away by  this ingenuity. I never imagined that a foreign baked goodness could have that Filipino twist.  
But wait there's more, one more bite and an outburst of creamy filling that's not cloyingly sweet will surprise you. 



Pan de Donut Flavors 
Oh and look! they've got various flavors to offer, from Filipino inspired confectioneries to Foreign well loved desserts.  
Filipino inspired doughnuts include Polvoron Crumble,Choc Nut Crumble,Nippynips pan de donuts. They've also got Green Tea Almonds,White Chocolate Almonds,Strawberry and Caramel pan de donuts.



Pan de Donut Price
A piece of pan de donut only costs 38 pesos but they've got packages if you want your pan de donuts in a box.
  • 2 pcs = 80 Php 
  • 4 pcs=140 Php
  • 6 pcs=180 Php
  • 12 pcs=320 Php
  • 24 pcs=550 Php
Definitely, I'll be back again to try the other flavors of this delicious pan de donuts.So what are you waiting for, visit the nearest Pan de Manila branch and savor with this pugon baked doughnuts.





Comments