Adobe Photoshop's Touch-ups

I've been an avid user of Adobe Photoshop for quite sometime now. Hence I just want to share with you guys some of my projects using the Healing Brush Tool and Patch tool. 
So here are some of my favorite projects.
Sample 1:Removing a blocking object
Sometimes we cannot avoid some unsightly objects in our photos. Yet, it is now possible to remove those objects in our photos using Adobe Photoshop.

Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups
BEFORE: Here is my photo  during my vacation in Hong Kong.
The photo was almost perfect except for the tree trunk that blocked
the signage.
Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups
AFTER: So here is the final product after I did some touch-ups with
Adobe Photoshop. As you can see the tree trunk that is blocking 

the signage is now gone.
Sample 2:Removing your companion
Sometimes you want to remove some photo bombers on your photos. Thanks to Adobe Photoshop and this is now possible.
Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups
BEFORE: Here is the photo of my sister overlooking Taal Volcano.
My sister's companion is not exactly a photo bomber but she likes to have a solo
photo in this spot.

Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups
AFTER: So here is the finish product after I removed her companion in the photo.

Sample 3:Removing Blemishes
Sometimes we have those blemishes that we would like to eliminate.Many thanks to Adobe Photoshop and we can improve our looks with just few easy steps. Say for instance,the photos shown below were before and after photos of my sister.After I did some touch-ups with Adobe Photoshop her acne between her eyebrows were gone.
BEFORE                                                 AFTER
Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups Adobe Photoshop Touch Ups








SUMMARY
ARTICLE:Adobe Photoshop Touch-ups  | RELATED POST: Adobe Photoshop Gift Ideas  PHOTOS: Roxy Nicolas | AUTHORRoxy Nicolas | DATE: June 21, 2015 |   LAST UPDATED: June 2015

Roxy Nicolas
She is a blogger from the Philippines. She is also a travel enthusiast ,an artist by heart,a self proclaimed fashionista,a person suffering from a mental disease called obsessive compulsive disorder and a certified coffeeholic  You can find her on .
       


   

Comments