Shu Uemura Philippines Free Make-up tutorials

Shu Uemura Philippines Free Make-up tutorials Shu Uemura - The Brand
 
Shu Uemura is a 4 decade brand from Tokyo,Japan. The cosmetic line has a handful of products that varies from cleansing oils,face lotion,mouse CC creams,water based foundations and other make-ups. 

Here in the Philippines the brand is only 13 years old. Currently, Shu Uemura only has stores here in Metro Manila. Specifically at Trinoma,SM North,SM Makati,Rustans Shangri-la and Alabang Town Center. 

Shu Uemura Make-up and Beauty Products 
Seeing some cute stuff around the store is really entertaining.Say for instance, the brand has their own toy robot mascot namely Shu.

One thing I find nice about Shu Uemera is that they don’t sell pre-selected blush, eye shadow and contour palette sets.They sell their cosmetics individually. Thus, allowing their customers to have  full freedom in selecting different cosmetic shades and finishes when they buy products.
Shu Uemura products
Shu Uemura also sells palette cases wherein you can fill this up with any cosmetic of your choice.
Shu Uemura's palette

Shu Uemura Make-up Tutorials
Just this month Shu Uemura Philippines launched its free make-up tutorials in their Official Facebook Fanpage.You just have to follow this link and register.Register here for free Shu Uemura Make-up Tutorials. You can register until July 9,2015. 
Accordingly, I had my make-up tutorials with my friend Aira Barashi of eventattender.wordpress.com at Shu Uemura’s SM North EDSA branch. 
Mr. Jerome Labastida was the make-up artist in-charge to do our one-on-one make up tutorials.  You may reach him at 0933 – 451 – 8254. Accordingly, Mr. Jerome gave us tips and tricks on how to correctly apply cosmetics and how to further take good care of our skin.
Aira  of eventattender.wordpress.com
Thanks Aira for this photo


So here’s my photo after the make-up tutorials. One thing I loved about my look is that it doesn’t look that I am overly done. Not so much with the foundation and blush while focusing more on shaping and highlighting my brows.This look is pretty prefect for your office day look or any casual day peg.
Roxy Nicolas with Mr. Jerome Labadista of Shu Uemura SM North EDSA


Shu Uemura Personal Favorites
So I want to share the products that I immediately fell in love with after I had my short make-up session at Shu Uemura.
1. Shu Uemura’s Purifier Skin | A formula that cleanse and softens your skin
Shu Uemura's Skin Purifier


Though I love applying make-up on my face, I am also pretty much obsess on cleansing and taking good care of my skin.Thus, I find Shu Uemura Purifier Skin cleanser perfect for me.This product gently cleanses as it softens your skins. Not to mention, this product is Shu Uemura’s best selling cleanser. 
Shu Uemura’s Purifier Skin Cleanser also has 7 variants for different skin types. They have cleanser for oily skin,for aging skin and for dull looking skin. 
When Mr. Jerome started to wipe my face with Shu Uemura Purifier Skin Cleanser I immediately said that it feels like he’s putting on baby oil on my face because it feels so supple and soft at the same time it smells very mild.

2.Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler | An eyelash curler that will make you forget about your mascara

Shu Uemura's Shu curl


So I was really shocked how this ordinary looking eyelash curler had easily gave that perfect curls for my eyelashes. It was like I don’t need to put on any mascara.Now, I know why this product is so famous.

3.Shu Uemura Matte Lipstick | A matte lipstick that will not leave your lips flaky
Shu Uemura's matte lipstick
I am a fan of Matte lipstick. However, my problem with using matte lippies is they tend to give you dry lips hence causing some cracks and leaving your lips flaky. To my surprise, when this product was dabbed on my lips I suddenly felt its texture of softness.I have tried a bunch of matte lipsticks from high-end to drugstore lines but I must say that this is the first lipstick that left my lips supple and smooch ready.
Conclusion
Summing up, I must say that I enjoyed the workshop.Hence,I highly recommend  Shu Uemura’s make-up tutorials for those who are starting to learn make-up. 
So what are you waiting? Sign-up now and learn some tips and tricks in taking good care of your skin and applying make-up.
 Register here for free Shu Uemura Make-up Tutorials. 



SUMMARY
ARTICLE: Shu Uemura Philippines Free Make-up tutorials | PHOTOS: Roxy Nicolas and Aira Barashari | AUTHORRoxy Nicolas  |   LAST UPDATED: July 2015


Roxy Nicolas

She is a blogger from the Philippines. She is also a travel enthusiast ,an artist by heart,a self proclaimed fashionista,a person suffering from a mental disease called obsessive compulsive disorder and a certified coffeeholic  You can find her on .
       



   

Comments

  1. Wow! You have a great blog here. What a beautiful post! You look gorgeous in this Shu Uemura Make-Up. That is so neat that they give you tutuorials. I have heard a lot of wonderful things about this brand. I will have to try it. I'm following you on Instagram, google+ and Twitter:)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment