Pad Thai for 196



Ever wonder where to find an affordable scrumptious Pad Thai in the metro?Well, look no further because you can find a divine plate of this famous Thai cuisine at "Nav" Mega Food Hall located at Megamall Fashion Hall for just 196 pesos. Oh hell yeah! this hard to find well loved Thai dish can now be enjoyed at a reasonable price. 

At first I was surprised when I happened to see a Thai inspired food stall at Mega Food Hall since it is not a popular choice for food court goers. But then again, I feel so overjoyed upon seeing a Thai inspired kiosks. 
One thing I love about this Pad Thai is that the sweetness of the peanut and the saltiness of the noodles perfectly compliments each other resulting to a sensation of distinct flavor.Oh,before I forgot this single plate is enough to make you full.


So if you ever experience sudden craving for a Pad Thai try dropping by at Nav located at Mega Food Hall and satisfy those picky palates. 

Comments