Eduardo's Peri-Peri Flamed Grilled Chicken: A Review

Are you getting tired of dip fried salty chicken you usually have in fast food chains? Do you like your chicken to be flavorful and saucy?Perhaps,you are guilty of pouring too much gravy to your tasteless chicken. If you answered yes to the given questions, might as well visit Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken and delight yourselves with a fusion of flavors.
 Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken
 

Eduardo's Peri-Peri flame grilled chicken currently has two branches.One in West Avenue,Quezon City and one in SM Light Mall,Mandaluyong. The restaurant chain just opened last year.
Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken: Atmosphere & Ambience 
Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken Restaurant at SM Light Mall

Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken is not a fancy restaurant however I admire their spacious and minimalist interior concept because it brings a sense of pleasant vibes for every customers.
I should also commend the management for maintaining the tidiness of the place.
Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken Restaurant at SM Light Mall

Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken: Service
Since I can categorize this place under an upscale fast food chain, there's nothing note worthy with the crew's services. Additionally, I don't remember any unpleasant experience with their staff.

Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken: Food Choices

Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken,Mac & Cheese with a Twist and Chicken Garden Salad.
I must say that Eduardo's got a limited  available meals in their menu. Possibly because there's still a newbie in the business.  
Nonetheless , I got to try their Chicken salad for my appetizer, Peri-Peri Chicken for my main course and Mac & Cheese with a Twist as my side dish. My date on that day ordered for the Baby Back Ribs as his main course and Peri-Peri Sweet Potato Chips for his side dish.
 

I've got high hopes with this Mac & Cheese with a Twist dish since the name claims that it would give you a different taste of the well-loved pasta meal. Nevertheless, I must say that there's nothing special with this meal.

Nonetheless, I love the Chicken Garden Salad, I think everything about this dish is perfect. The veggies taste and looks fresh, the sauce were flavorful and heaps of chicken strips were included. 
Whereas the Peri-Peri Chicken tastes good and tastes even better with the available sauces. The restaurant has 3 variants of sauce that were specially crafted; Mild,Hot and Kickass. However, I must say that the sauces were not that spicy, but I really don't care because I don't have the taste bud for spicy flavors.
 
My favorite meal from Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken was the Baby Back Ribs.In fact I felt sorry for my date since I almost ate his whole meal. The meat was so tender and the taste of the sauce perfectly compliments the dish. 
May I also commend the presentation of each dish, since it is all served in a clean white ceramic plate. 
Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken:Price list
Possibly,at first glanced you'll think that Eduardo's food offerings might be high-priced. However, I must say that their price range is really affordable and worth every penny.
  • Chicken Garden Salad -145
  • Baby Back Ribs(w/o Rice) -149
  • Mac & Cheese with a Twist(Regular Size)- 40
  • Sweet Potato Chips(Regular Size)-40
  • Peri-Peri Chicken Meal with Rice(Solo w/o drinks)- 129

Recommendations 
To sum things up, I recommend Eduardo's for everyone who's looking for affordable and satisfying meal. 
To know more about  Eduardo's Peri-Peri Chicken, you may visit their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/eduardosperiperi. 



Comments