When in Subic.... eat at My Mommy's House of Kare Kare!

Photo source from My Mommy's House of Kare Kare Facebook page




Are you a foodie but always ends up craving for your mother's home cooked meal? Surely, it is not everyday that you can get a chance to experience the distinct taste of your mother's recipe. But then again, if you happen to be in Subic and you suddenly misses your home grown meals then why not check-out My Mommy's House of Kare Kare and be enamored by their various choices of sumptuous meal.

As their name implies, My Mommy's House of Kare Kare's specialty is their flavorful Kare Kare that is loaded with various fresh vegetables and succulent meat. In fact, you can still enjoy their Kare Kare even if you don't have a bagoong on the side.

Perhaps, if you unexpectedly craved for pizza, My Mommy's House of Kare Kare also has that. With ingredients coming all from Italy, you'll definitely experience an authentic taste of Italian cuisine.

Let My Mommy's House of Kare Kare be your next food destination when you visit Subic.

To know more about My Mommy's House of Kare Kare follow them on Facebook for updates at www.facebook.com/My-Mommys-House-of-Kare-Kare

Comments

  1. Wow we will have our vacation in Subic at the end of this month. Will definitely try this out! Thanks for the heads up dear :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Www.mommyrockininstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking my blog. I'll be checking your blog real soon

      Delete

Post a Comment