Dermclinic: 44 Years of beauty and wellness



Dermclinic: A brief background  
With more than 4 decades of experience of providing beauty and wellness services, Dermclinic continues to be the pioneer of the latest technology in the dermatological and cosmeceutical fields in the country.This is made possible by acquiring state-of-the-art equipment and producing safe yet effective products for their customers. 
Whether you want your regular facial done or you want to undergo cosmetic surgery or even give your scalp that much needed treatment, Dermclinic has it for you. You can choose form their wide array of services that is only done by trained staff and licensed medical practitioners. 
Dermclinic has 13 branches in the metro namely The Link Building,Ayala Center,SM Mall of Asia, SM City North EDSA, SM City Fairview,SM Megamall and SM Sta. Mesa whereas they also have provincial branches at SM City Dasmarinas,SM City Bacoor,SM City Pampanga, SM City Batangas,SM City Marilao and SM City Cebu.

Dermclinic Treatment

 

I had the total rejuvenating facial  treatment. According to their staff it is one of their best sellers. Also, she mentioned that this treatment would only take for about 45 minutes thus it is highly recommended to everyone who doesn't have much time.
At first, I thought that it is just the regular facial treatment  that I usually have. But to my surprise the procedure is different. 

After they've asked me to wash my face, they've immediately assisted me to the facial room. Then a cleansing cream was gently applied to my skin. I like the feeling since the cream feels cold and relaxing to my skin. 


After a few minutes, my attendant removed the cream and started to do some vacuum extractions to my face. Technically, it’s like they’re sucking up my dead skins and remaining dirt.
Then, she applied a firming mask on my face,and inserted some oxygen equipment on my nose. I was surprised when she did that.Simply because, I never experienced  this kind of procedure in any facial treatments I had before. When I asked my attendant what's the purpose of the oxygen.She said that it helps in oxidizing the skin.
Again, after some few minutes she then removed the dried mask on my skin and started to remove my blackheads and whiteheads. Lastly, she used a laser equipment to help in minimizing the pores on my face. 
All in all, I must say that the procedure is quite relaxing and is pain free. 
Dermclinic: Why choose Dermclinic?


Here are the three things I love about Dermclinic. 
The first factor I consider in an aesthetic center is its tidiness. I must say that Dermclinic's branch at SM City North EDSA gone beyond that criterion. The linens of the beds look and smell clean and the lavatories are not messy.   
I also admire the fact that their staff had undergone training. According to my attendant at that time, all of them are obliged to pass an examination after the training for them to be hired. Indeed, everyone is sure that they’re in good hands.  
Lastly, I would like to commend the friendliness and professionalism of all of their staff. All of them would give you a smile and were very attentive with my needs. Truly, Dermclinic knows how to take good care of their customers.
Absolutely, I would recommend Dermclinic to my friends and family. I am looking forward for my next treatment.
To know more about Dermclinic's products and services, you may visit their website at www.dermclinic.com.ph or follow them through Facebook at www.facebook.com/dermclinicph
                                                      



Comments