Bamboo: Naughty or Nice Concert by Redstone Media Productions

Last December 7,2015 one of the leading concert promoters in the country, Redstone Media Productions, presented another stellar Christmas concert of Bamboo at the Newport Performing Arts Theater. 
As a fan of Bamboo’s music for quite some time now, I must say that he once again rocked my world with his versatility as a singer. Since at first, I thought he’ll be singing songs in his genre but to my surprise he sung lots of Christmas classic songs magnificently. He also did a mash-up of some of his most popular songs like Elesi and Halleluiah. 
 
I would also like to applaud the whole production since Bamboo has a mini-orchestra while he was singing whereas the scenic animation by the giant LED screen added up to the superb performance of Bamboo.Fans get more gaga when Bamboo went down from the stage to sing with his audience. 
 
Definitely, Redstone Production once again brought an amazing show. I am looking forward for their next events. 







Comments