The Classics by Redstone Media Productions

Photo taken by Ms. Rejj Sibayan of rejjisheart.tumblr.com

Last December 28,2015 I had the chance to be serenaded by not only one but four hit makers in the OPM scene. Thanks to Redstone Media Productions for bringing Nonoy Zuniga,Hajji Alejandro,Rey Valera and Marco Sison in one spectacular show at Newport Performing Aarts Theater at Resorts World Manila.
To set the record straight, I believe I was not yet born when they started to hit the music scene. However, I must say that I grew up with their songs since usually their songs were favorites at videoke and were top choices as teleserye and movie soundtracks.

Photo taken by Ms. Rejj Sibayan of rejjisheart.tumblr.com
For their age, I must say that they still got the enthusiasm and energy to perform their hits.All the spectators were not only entertained by their performances but also with all of the singer's humor.
After the show, I come to realize that younger generation should also consider this kind of entertainment because they will surely witness a heartfelt performance of meaningful songs and a bunch of wisdom from older generation. 
Do you have any concert experience you want to share? Tell your story at the comments sections below.


Comments